We are seeking a new Technical Director of Coaching
The Maleny Rangers Football Club is seeking to appoint a Technical Director of Coaching for the 2018 season.
This new role is a paid position with a renumeration package to be negotiated.
While the Technical Director of Coaching will oversee the coaching program for our Junior teams it is envisaged that the successful candidate with will share the club’s ambition to field senior Premier Men’s and Women’s teams by 2021. This goal will be achieved in part by providing a pathway for all juniors to progress to playing Senior football at the club.
The Technical Director of Coaching will work with the Maleny Rangers Football Club Committee and direct our three volunteer Directors of Coaching, the MRFC Academy and our team coaches from Under6 to Under17. The Technical Director of Coaching will also be required to:
• Liaise with Sunshine Coast Football and other club’s Directors of Coaching;
• Be involved in MRFC grading including Junior competitive and Under 10 and Under 11 Wallabies and Kangaroos;
• Attend scheduled meetings with Sunshine Coast Football and other club’s Directors of Coaching as required – no more than 3 meetings in 2018;
• Ensure MRFC actively participates in organising pre-season friendlies to gauge the division of teams for competitive age groups and where possible Under 10 and Under 11 teams;
• Ensure their club hosts a minimum of a Grassroots Course and at least one other coaching course throughout the year;
• Actively promote coaching courses and workshops to MRFC team coaches;
• Encourage internal coaching meetings / workshops.
It is expected that the candidate will make a significant and enduring contribution towards progressing the footballing culture of the Maleny Rangers Football Club and their actions will result in a greater appreciation and understanding of the game by players and club members. Relevant FFA coaching qualifications (or equivalent) are an advantage.
For enquires please contact Dean Pearce on 0403 229 201.
This entry was posted in Club News
. Bookmark the permalink